To be prepared for your session please:
- Remember to wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing such as jogging pants and a t-shirt.
- Arrive early for your session, as late comers will only be able to use the balance of their time-slot.
- Do not eat a heavy meal 2 hours before your massage or consume alcohol before your session.
- A Massage Intake Form will be completed before your session. This will allow us to begin the lesson without delay, providing more benefit to you.
- Read our cancellation policy and Waiver Policy.
Please read our Massage Policy:
Arrival: We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
Advanced bookings: We recommend booking your massage appointment in advance to ensure that your preferred time and service is available.
Cancellations: We have a 24 hour massage cancellation policy. If you are unable to provide this notice, you will be charged in full for the missed appointment if the spot cannot be filled. In the case that you have to do this, we request that you call our mobile phone or text to inform us rather than leaving a message using social media. This ensures that the message will be received as soon as possible as we are sometimes with clients. Cancellation or rescheduling a session one or more calendar days prior to the appointment is acceptable.
Mobile phone: In order to ensure tranquility and relaxation, and fully benefit from the massage session, we kindly advise you to switch off your mobile phone.
Health conditions: Please complete our Health Consultation Form, if possible, before your appointment, and advise us of any health conditions allergies, or injuries, which could affect your treatment. This will be discussed with you before the massage session.
We want to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and staff. Any acute contagious health conditions such as colds, flus, etc. are contraindications to using our service. Please advise us at time of booking of any health conditions, allergies, injuries or special needs which may affect your services.
Guests under the age of 18 years may receive massage treatments with parental or guardian written consent.
Loss Property: We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of your valuable jewellery. Please keep all valuable in a safe place.