After your massage session, please follow the advice below in order to gain the most benefit from your massage.
- Increase your water intake to assist the body’s detoxification process and re-hydration
- Have a suitable rest period after the massage
- Reduce consumption of stimulants (e.g. alcohol/coffee/tea)
After a massage you may experience the following reactions, which are beneficial to your body:
- You may feel generally sleepy or tired
- warmth due to increased circulation
- mixed emotions due to release of tensions. It’s quite natural to feel tearful
- Increase in urination or flu-like symptoms (runny nose, coughing) due to the body releasing toxins
- Aching and soreness in the muscles which is short short-lived and followed by a relief from muscular tension
- Improved sleep patterns
- Feeling more relaxed and less stressed
Any unpleasant feeling should diminish after a few days as toxins are released from your body and the body re-balances itself. You may improve your wellbeing by:
- Maintaining healthier eating habits, regular exercise, good sleeping habits and maintaining good posture. See stress relief tips.
- If working at computers or doing work involving extended periods of sitting, regular breaks to stand up and stretch.
To book an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org